Handcrafted in Canada with the highest grade of Swedish Stainless Steel, the Step Steel/JRZ hockey skate runners are the premier CCM Speedblade +4.0 runners in the game today. Designed and engineered with precision to reach maximum performances, the Step Steel/JRZ goes through an exhaustive list of quality control tests to meet athletes and trainers’ severe standards. Step Steel’s elite alternative to factory steel is designed to be 10% taller that each stock model for a tighter turn radius as well as additional durability.
The CCM Speedblade Steel runners are designed to fit seamlessly with the CCM Speedblade +4.0 holders.
- Made in Canada
- Will fit exactly the same as original steel
- 10% more steel means your blades last a lot longer than factory steel!
- JRZ steel is the choice among proshops and players in the NHL, AHL, ECHL, CHL, OHL, QMJHL, NCAA, and nearly every other league out there
- Made with high quality Swedish steel
- Flawless side finish for superior edge quality
- More steel for added skate lean and increased blade life
- Pitch corrected profiles with no lumps or flat spots
- Includes two runners (1 Pair)
- Compatible with:
- CCM Speedblade +4.0
There are no reviews yet.