Handcrafted in Canada with the highest grade of Swedish Stainless Steel, the JRZ hockey skate runners are the premier Bauer Lightspeed and Bauer Lightspeed II runners in the game today. Designed and engineered with precision to reach maximum performances, the Step JRZ goes through an exhaustive list of quality control tests to meet athletes and trainers’ severe standards. Step JRZ’s elite alternative to factory steel is designed to be 10% taller that each stock model for a tighter turn radius as well as additional durability. These JRZ runners are built specifically to fit into Tuuk Lightspeed and Lightspeed II holders; will not fit Bauer Edge holders (the trigger system).
- Made in Canada
- Will fit exactly the same as original steel
- 10% more steel means your blades last a lot longer than factory steel!
- JRZ steel is the choice among proshops and players in the NHL, AHL, ECHL, CHL, OHL, QMJHL, NCAA, and nearly every other league out there
- Made with high quality Swedish steel
- Flawless side finish for superior edge quality
- More steel for added skate lean and increased blade life
- Pitch corrected profiles with no lumps or flat spots
- Includes two runners (1 Pair)
- Compatible with:
- Bauer Lightspeed II Skate Holders
There are no reviews yet.